Video, slides, and a bibliography follow.
Thanks to Ed Kelly for use of his Warren Buffett research table: From Transformations in Leadership © Dr. Edward J. Kelly 2014.
- Cook-Greuter, Susanne (2013). Nine Levels Of Increasing Embrace In Ego Development: A Full-Spectrum Theory Of Vertical Growth And Meaning Making.
- Kegan, Robert. (1994). In over our heads: The demands of modern life. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Kelly, E. J. (2014). Transformations in Leadership.
- McCauley, C. D., Drath, W. H., Palus, C. J., O’Connor, P. M., & Baker, B. A. (2006). The use of constructive-developmental theory to advance the understanding of leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 17(6), 634-653.
- McGuire, J., Palus, C. J., & Torbert, W. R. (2007). Toward interdependent organizing and researching. Handbook of collaborative management research, 123-142.
- Palus, C. J., & Drath, W. H. (1995). Evolving Leaders. A Model for Promoting Leadership Development in Programs. Center for Creative Leadership.
- Palus, C. J., Harrison, S., & Prasad, J. (2015). Developing relational leadership in Africa. In K. G. Schuyler (Ed.), Creative Social Change:Leadership for a Healthy World. International Leadership Association.
- Petrie, Nick. (2014). Future Trends in Leadership Development. CCL White Paper. Greensboro, NC: Center for Creative Leadership.
- Petrie, Nick. (2014). Vertical leadership development, Part 1: Developing leaders for a complex world. CCL White Paper, Greensboro, NC: Center for Creative Leadership.
- Rooke, D., & Torbert, W. R. (2005, April). Seven transformations of leadership. Harvard Business Review, 66–77.
- Transformations™: User’s Guide
- Torbert, B., & Associates. (2004). Action inquiry: The secret of timely and transforming leadership. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler.