I interviewed Steadman Harrison, the founder of the CCL office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on the story of how Visual Explorer has been used in Africa as a key part of the Leadership Beyond Boundaries initiative.
The full transcript of the interview is here.
The questions include:
- What has been the value of VE in Africa? What is different about VE in Africa vs VE elsewhere? What is universal?
- When was the first time or two you used it in Africa? What did you learn?
- What have been the impacts of VE in Africa? Specifics? In general?
- Do the Western-ish images work?
- How do you customize VE in Africa?