Thanks to HRDQ for making this video of our webinar free for our users.
Join David Magellan Horth and Charles J. Palus of the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) when they present “Visual Thinking for Effective Leadership,” a highly interactive webinar that will explore this concept, examine best practices, and show you how to apply it to leadership development.
What You Will Learn
- The research and best practices behind visual thinking
- How visual thinking promotes creative and effective leadership
- How visual thinking works and how it can be applied
- How visual thinking can help leaders to improve direction, alignment, and commitment
- How to use visual tools to encourage a creative leadership conversation
- Practicing leaders and leadership development professionals
- Human resources professionals and consultants
- Training and development managers and directors
- OD professionals
- Managers and executives
- Training consultants